Sorry the event you are looking for can not be found.
Moon Ski has been moved to 3rd July 2020.
This is a unique opportunity to experience night riding and skiing at Mt Hutt under a full moon. The Summit Six will be spinning from 9pm to 11pm with fireworks, live music and entertainment from 6:30pm.
Tickets are limited and will sell fast so book now to avoid missing out on this exclusive event. Tickets must be purchased in advance for the Moon Ski evening. Includes live entertainment, lift pass, and BBQ dinner.
Meat or vegan options only, please note that we cannot cater for any other specific dietary requirements. Please indicate at time of booking if you require a vegan option.
- Our Moon Ski festivities will begin at 6.30pm, with the lifts turning between 9pm and 11pm, providing access to main trails only.
- The BBQ option will be provided from 7pm.
- Ticket price includes lift pass for the evening. Please note only the Summit Six chair will be operating.
- Please ensure to bring your own equipment, our Rental service will not be operating.
- Wrist bands for access will be provided upon arrival at Canterbury View.
- If you are already on mountain you can stay on mountain until the event begins at 6.30pm, but in the interests of safety, you will be required to check in to the Moon Ski event at 4pm at Guest Services. Here we will issue you with your wristband for the evening too!
- For transport options, you can contact Methven Travel or Snowman Shuttles. There is no official transport provided by Mt Hutt Ski Area.
- Please remember that on-mountain payments are now cashless. Only cashless payment methods will be accepted for on-mountain purchases.