Now we are back in level 1 we ask that you please remember these golden rules:
- Please practice good hygiene,
- Stay home if you are unwell,
- Wash your hands
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
Below we’ve outlined what you can expect while enjoying the slopes at level 1. Looking forward to seeing you up here!
What to expect at level 1
Health & Safety at Level 1
The health and safety of all our customers and staff is of the upmost importance to us. Some of the things you can expect under level 1:
- We will be following government guidelines for level 1
- Covid-19 QR codes will be placed around the mountain so you can check-in on the government app
- Please stay home if you are unwell
- Increased cleaning especially in high-traffic areas and surfaces
- Please be patient and keep your distance from others on the mountain
- We continue to review guidelines and update our procedures to ensure we can provide you with a safe environment at our resort.
- We continue to follow the government and Ministry of Health’s guidelines. You can find out more here – covid19.govt.nz
Our staff will be ensuring they do everything they can to keep themselves and our guests safe while on mountain.
Our staff who are feeling unwell will be asked to stay at home, or sent home if they become unwell on the mountain.
We will be keeping track of all staff who are on shift every day.
We are going cashless
This year we won't be accepting any cash in our F&B outlets or in guest services to purchase products.
Please ensure you have a debit or credit card, or you have loaded money on to your MyPass card prior to arriving on mountain.
For more information
I want to buy a pass
This season we are encouraging customers to purchase their daily lift passes and lesson products online and we are offering 10% off these products online during the season. If you need assistance purchasing online send us an email or call 0800 697 547 and we’ll be able to help.
You can still purchase season passes which are now at our in-season rate.
If you are purchasing a Mt Hutt Season Pass or 3 Peak Season Pass we encourage you to take up the Pass Protection product which provides greater personal coverage during season.