What's Included in the 3 Peak Pass
The 3 Peak season pass gives you unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Coronet Peak (including FREE Night Ski on Wednesday and Friday nights in July and August), The Remarkables and Canterbury's Mt Hutt ski areas. See below for pass details.
Your 2020 3 Peak Pass includes all of these benefits:
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2020/2021 ski season.
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2020.
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on mountain (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers)
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on mountain.
- If you purchase a 3 Peak Season Pass during the 2020 Earlybird sale, you are entitled to a discounted 2 hour or 3 hour private lesson at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables in Queenstown. 2 Hour Private Lessons are available for $299 and 3 Hour Private Lessons are available for $399. This discount is only available to those who purchase a 3 Peak Pass before 31st March 2020, and is a separate offer from any other promotion(s).
- 2019 and 2020 Season Pass holders can ski for free at the Kiroro Ski Resort for the duration of their stay if they are staying at the Kiroro Ski Resort.
- Pass Protection costs an additional $40 and can be added to your 3 Peak Pass at the time of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
Age is as of 1st June for the season in which you purchased for. All lift users require a MyPass card. Photographic ID will be required.
- Youth is 6 – 17yrs inclusive. If currently attending high-school and 18 years, a Student Pass applies.
- 5yrs and under ski or ride for free at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables.
- 10yrs and under ski or ride free at Mt Hutt.
- Student is 18+yrs enrolled full time (minimum 32 weeks in a calendar year) with a New Zealand or Australian tertiary institution. Student ID & proof of full time status (letter from institution) is required. ID card must be in English & include a valid expiry date. ISIC cards are not accepted.
- Senior is 65–74yrs of age. Photo ID will be required.
- Guests 75yrs of age or older, on day of purchase, ski for free. Please collect a complimentary lift pass from the ticket office. Photo ID will be required.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your 3 Peak Pass or Mt Hutt Pass purchase. Pass protection is your injury/medical cover and provides for full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury, medical condition or travel ban imposed by regulatory bodies, precludes or significantly limits ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
Refund applications for injury or medical reasons must be made by completing the NZSki season pass refund form available from any of our guest services team. The form must be supported with a doctor's certificate or other evidence acceptable to NZSki. NZSki reserves the right to obtain independent medical advice to validate any claim. The value of refunds will be calculated based on the use of the pass according to the table below and in conjunction with the following expiry dates. There will be no refunds after 6 weeks from the pass holders first day of pass use. There will be no refunds after 31 August of each season. Refunds extend to the value of the pass type purchased only and do not cover any ancillary or other associated costs. The pass protection add-on is regarded as an ancillary cost. Refunds will be made to the credit card used to purchase the pass and the pass will be cancelled.
0 days (pass not used) 100%
1 day – 87.5% refund
2 days - 75% refund
3 days – 62.5% refund
4 days - 50% refund
5 days – 37.5% refund
6 days - 25% refund
7 days – 12.5% refund
8+ days - no refund
First Tracks Add On
The corduroy is calling!
A Coronet Peak First Tracks season pass can be added on to your 3 Peak Season pass for access to the Coronet Express from 8am - 9am daily from late June / early July through late in the season.
A Mt Hutt First Tracks season pass can be added on to your 3 Peak Pass or Mt Hutt season Pass, but is a separate product to the Coronet Peak First Tracks product. Mt Hutt First Tracks gives you access to from 8am - 9am on Saturdays and Sundays from late June through to late in the season.
The operation of First Tracks is subject to the availability and operation of the lifts and to snow and weather conditions. Access to trails will be subject to operational requirements, weather and snow conditions, and any scheduled race/events.
Coronet Peak and Mt Hutt do not guarantee the operation of First Tracks on any particular day.
If you have already purchased your season pass, please contact our guest services team to add a First Tracks Season Pass to your MyPass Account.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Transfers
Evidence of full-time enrolment at a New Zealand or Australian learning institution is required at the time of pass collection by presenting your student ID card and proof of full-time status.
Your MyPass card is your lift pass to ski and snowboard at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt ski area plus you can add MyPass money to your MyPass card making it your on-mountain debit card.
Your personal MyPass account provides you with ability to add MyPass money, view your daily skiing and snowboarding statistics and other account details.